Thursday 19 March 2009

Umbrella Academy...

[Listening to LeATHERMOUTH]

I've listened to a LOT of music today, as usual. I listened to the Flyleaf album twice, then Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge and The Black Parade by MCR, then Kerplunk by Greenday, and I've listened to XO by LeATHERMOUTH once, and going through it again. So in total that's six and a bit albums. That's like six whole hours!

I borrowed the first series of Umbrella Academy by Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba off my friend today, and read the whole thing. IT IS AMAZING!! It's a comic series about a family of 7 adopted superheroes, and I am now a total fan. I shall be going to Forbidden Planet a lot more often now, and I think I'll buy the new series. I'm now addicted.

I think the reason I like LeATHERMOUTH is the way you're able to just switch off while listening to it even though it's really loud. I'm only able to understand like 1% of all the words, so I don't need to unconsiously concentrate on the lyrics.

[Listening to Good Charlotte]

I should get some Blink 182 on my phone. The thing is, I don't know what ones to download, so I don't accidentally pick a bad one that puts me off, like before. I downloaded Adam's Song by them, and it was the first one I listened to. I really didn't like it, but then a friend downloaded What's My Age Again? and I really liked it. So I'll ask a friend which ones to pick.

I haven't listened to I Am Ghost in ages, I just realised! I'll listen to them once I'm done with this album.

[Listening to Madina Lake]

I just recently discovered Madina Lake. Two of my best friends are obsessed, and one is going to ask if she can go to a fourteens-and-over concert by them, without ID. I wonder what answer she'll get. If it was me, it would be...

Me - "Can I go to a Madina Lake concert? It's over fourteens but-"
Parent - "No."

And that would be it. So good luck to her, lol.

I was in the nurses today, AGAIN. She asked why I had come back to school, because I'd been in there on Tuesday and Wednesday too. I replied,

"I don't want to stay home."

Of course I got asked about a hundred questions on my home life.

[Just been told I have to go.]

No comments:

Post a Comment