Sunday 29 March 2009

Music - Again...

[Listening to Green Day]

I so love them now ^ and (not that they will ever read this) somebody on TBP got me back into them!! Somebody on the other side of the world, I might add. They are completely obsessed by Green Day. Seriously. It's scary.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR 21st CENTURY BREAKDOWN!! (New Green Day album.) I SO can't wait!! I am hopping up and down on my chair right now!! (No sick meaning intended.)

I'm really happy right now because yesterday I managed to get my phone connected to my speakers. Which means no more crappy moovin-and-groovin flower speaker!! PROPER SPEAKERS!! Phew. I have calmed down now.

I (and every single other MCR fan out there) am waiting for a new album!! DESPERATELY WAITING!! Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

I think I might just be a little hyper...Maybe because I just ate chocolate. And now I am getting more. Yumm...Marzipan. And chocolate. Yum. I seriously have to spend less of my money on chocolate. Seriously, I eat a mars bar 5 days a week. That's 45p x 5 = £1.75 a week. OMG!! That's £7.00 a month!! On mars bars!! Oh well. I mostly use my lunch money anyway. And it's definately worth it xD

I really need to go to a library. I've run out of books to read, because I've read every book I own that's worth reading at least twice. AND my books are two weeks overdue. Or three, I've lost count.

I want to stop waffling and go draw Billie Joe Armstrong now. Buuuuhbye.
-edit- I finished my chocolate :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment