Friday 20 March 2009

Frankenberry and Complaining...

Just been reading the MCR blog on Frankenberry, and had an inner spaz.

Have you read The Frankenberry Code? If you are over 18, you may read it legitimately. If however, you are UNDER the age of 18, like me, you may read it guiltily xD. I read the post,

"I'm three boxes deep into a case of Frankenberry and I'm still not sick of it. I eat a bowl every night after practice. I think I actually like it more than I did as a child...it's far more mild than I remember. Calming." By Gerard.

It's new - probably untrue - underlying meaning, made me almost choke trying not to laugh and not make my mum ask me what I'm laughing at. I'm an awful lier. Except on one occasion...that I shall not mention. A friend knows. Maybe she'll tell - I don't know.

I stayed off school today, feeling really ill. Just so you know - you know who you are - clearly I am still alive. Nothing of consequence has happened, least of all self-inflicted.

I saw a YouTube video earlier that made me really mad. I was looking at MCR interviews - I am new to this stuff - and there was a video, "From a concerned mother." I watched it because I wanted to know what kind of crap they were spouting. Apparently, she thinks her son is the same as every other person in the world who listens to MCR, i.e. a complete nutter. He was going to be part of this mass-suicide, and she was saying that parents should tell thier children that they are accepted and they do not need "the chemical romance" to like them, and they don't need to be part of "the black parade". Thanks wee dude, you've just made hundreds more parents think MCR is a suicide cult.

Have to go watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show now, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment