Tuesday 17 March 2009

Music and School...

[Listening to Madina Lake]

Music is my life. Seriously. Without music I would be a shell. If I could, I'd stay awake all night every night and spend every single day just listening to music. But there's school to go to. Not that I can complain - School is my escape route. Especially art. There's my perfect day right there. Art and listening to music all day. The perfect life. I could even go without my drug (chocolate) if I didn't need to do anything else except draw and listen to music all day.

Why is it that teachers in certain subjects seem to be nicer than in others? For instance, maths teachers are invariably awful. And art teachers are great, if you work hard and don't mess around. There is something that stays the same though. Younger teachers or older teachers with children are ALWAYS nicer than old loner teachers. Always.

99.9% of the year below are total bitches or chavs. Obviously, there are SOME that are decent. But not many. They're all so horrible to each other, it's unreal. More like being in prison than in school for the less fortunate ones. Luckily for me, there are about 15 people that like the same things as me in my year, and they NEARLY all understand what I'm talking about when I'm spouting crap, which is encouraging.

The good things I am thinking about...

  • Music.
  • My family is out.
  • I have had my fix of sugar.

The bad things I am thinking about...

  • The English essay I managed to get out of today by genuinely being ill.
  • The paragraph I have to write for French.
  • My ever-lurking depression.

Going to do some research on my favourite bands. I only know the names of the people in Paramore and MCR, so I need to find out the names of people in other bands. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment