Monday 16 March 2009

This is how I get when I'm Overtired...

I get all stupid and start a blog. Really, I should know better...I have a diary to write crap in. But oh well.

I also get a song stuck in my head. In fact, I always have a song stuck in my head. It's usually a good one. For instance, now it's I'm So Sick by Flyleaf. Earlier it was Give 'Em Hell Kid by My Chemical Romance. But the annoying thing is, it's just a tiny bit of the song. A really tiny bit. Like now it's,

I'm so sick,
Infected with where I live,
Let me live without this.

Only three lines I can remember out of the whole song, and a lot of loud guitar. That's it.
In Give 'Em Hell Kid it was,

Your dreams and your hopeless hair,
Oh wa oh,
You never wanted it to be this way.

And another lot of guitar. So that's irritating.

The good things I am thinking about...

  • Music.
  • The drawing of Gerard Way I have just done. I think it's okay actually.
  • The fact that my parents have gone upstairs and left me alone.

The bad things I am thinking about...

  • My ever-lurking depression.
  • I have just realised that I have a huge amount of English research for tomorrow.
  • I am tired.

I have to do a massive amount of homework tonight. And it's 22:55. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment