Wednesday 18 March 2009

Random Crap...

[Listening to My Chemical Romance]

I still haven't done that English homework. I'm supposed to be doing it at the moment, but Mum's at work, and Dad and my brother are at the Littleun's school, so I'm on The Black Parade. The photos I've put up on there are the only photos I've taken and like.

I'm singing along to Helena (So Long and Goodnight), because I love that song.

I got a Cervical Cancer injection today that doesn't actually immunise you, only makes you 40% less likely. I collapsed 5 minutes later, and had to have two people half-carry me to a gym mat, where I fell to my knees, onto my side and lay for 30 minutes. Not funny. What's even more annoying was that I never actually fainted, just almost loss consciousness. Grr. I now have a very sore arm.

I so can't be bothered with the English essay. It's a discursive essay on a topic of your choice, and at first mine was annorexia and how magazines and top models influence it, but it made me feel very sick whenever I thought about it, so I changed it to climate change. I was using royalsociety.org for my research, but it was down yesterday so I couldn't do anything on it, so it all got left for today. Unless I stay off tomorrow. I do have an excuse though, I genuinely have some kind of side-effect from the jag, and I've been feeling faint a lot recently.

The school "Health Adviser" (pah) thinks I'm annorexic, because I went into her office last week feeling faint because I hadn't had anything to drink all day. She looked at me, and said,
"Can I ask you a personal question?"
Me - "Uh, yeah?"
"Are you eating properly?" I swear I almost burst out laughing. I had to tell her that I loved food and that I was happy with my weight about ten times before she decided I was serious. Her argument was,
"Well, you 're skinnier than the last time I saw you, and you're jeans are hanging off you."
I'm a healthy size 10. What is wrong with her?
Me - "Really?"
Her - "Don't sound pleased about it!" What the hell?! I was surprised not happy.

[Rant Over.]

Going on TBP now, because I can't be bothered with effing ENGLISH anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment