Friday 11 September 2009

Radical...

[Listening to Green Day]

I've decided to be radical and write a normal post for once. As in not philosophy or depressing tales of teenage angst xD

So... What's been happening lately? Well:
  • I started S3 (3rd Year) at school.
  • I bought tickets to go and see Papa Rach and Madina Lake together at the Glasgow O2 Academy on October 9th with my friend so I'm EXCEEDINGLY excited for that :D
  • I partially got over my fear of needles, in that tattoo needles don't scare me but injection needles make me faint :/
  • I decided that I REEAALLY want to get my lip pierced on the right side (my right).
  • It was my birthday on August 21st, so I can now legally go to most gigs/concerts with my mother in tow :D (Not that that stopped me in June...)
  • I'm still a vegetarian. That's now six months, if my calculations are correct. I'm very proud of myself xD
  • I got a new diary on the 2nd of August. I started my first one in February, and it had 200 pages. I started my second in May, which had 250 pages. I started my current one in August, which has 200 I believe. WTF?! I don't get it ._.
  • I missed out on Green Day tickets :/
  • My My Chemical Romance obsession keeps getting worse and worse. I am now what most people would classify as a harmless stalker.
  • I bought Watchmen, the comic. It's amazing. I love it :D
I think that's it really, of any importance.

Oh, and since it's 9/11 (Or 11/9 in Britain), RIP to all victims. Your memory lives on.

No comments:

Post a Comment